Be a part of our future. We currently have the following opportunities:
Business Development Account Manager
We are seeking an experienced sales professional to join the team. A background in marketing or advertising related sales would be ideal. You’ll be responsible for maintaining a good relationship with clients, pitching for new clients and ensuring that our in-house team complete work for your clients in a timely manner
- Identifying new sales opportunities
- Managing a database of new and existing customers
- Booking appointments and qualified sales leads
- Developing a robust sales pipeline of future opportunities
- Promoting our products and services positively and enthusiastically
- Demonstrating world-class customer service, building excellent relationships.
- Account management
- Excellent communicator, comfortable having conversations with people at different levels
- Organised, self-motivated with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Good attention to detail with pride and ownership of work
- Whilst not essential, an interest in the automotive industry would be beneficial
- Adaptable and mature, candidates should love working in a dynamic environment.
- Friendly environment, smart and hard-working team.
- Modern office adjacent to the beautiful Caldecotte Lake and surrounded by landscaped grounds, maintained gardens and ponds.
- Free parking.
- Free Gym membership.
- Free shuttle service to MK Central station and MK coach station
- Full kitchen facilities.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Free pool table.
- Close proximity to “Lakeshore Kitchen” subsidised cafeteria.
- Up to 25 days holidays (+ bank holidays).
- £25K – £35K salary depending on ability, plus commission and car allowance.